SELLING AT ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Sale ends Wednesday, October 30th. Click HERE to view more information and to register to bid.
2012 New Holland H7320 Discbine
Serial # YCN091881
9'-2" cut with flail conditioner
Bought in 2014
To view this piece of equipment before the auction ends, please call or text the auctioneers at 270-926-2727
Auction Terms & Conditions
Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
- If a Buyers Premium is being charged, it will be listed under the opening bid amounts.
-Sales tax will be charged, based on the item's location, unless buyer provides proper tax exemption form or resale certificate.
- All purchases will be automatically charged the following morning after the auction has closed with your credit card on file. (If you do not wish to have your credit card charged for your purchase(s), please contact us immediately to make other arrangements for payment. If not notified within 24 hours prior to the end of the Auction your credit card will be charged.
- Payment must be made before item(s) are removed. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
- Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from United Country Real Estate Consultants. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. The winning bidder on large items needs to bring help and equipment to load the item(s).
- All items must sell through the auction process, no pre-sales. This is not a retail purchase and all units are sold as-is, where-is without any warranties whatsoever, where express, implied or statutory. Expressly excluded are warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, purpose, and direction.
- United Country Real Estate Consultants assumes no responsibility for any missing or incorrect listing information. All information is gathered from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Item descriptions and listings are subject to be changed, updated, or cancelled at any time without notice. All bidders agree that his or her own decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the items.
-YOU LOOK THE ITEMS OVER AND YOU BE THE JUDGE. Feel free to call the seller and inquire with any questions and concerns you may have about the item you are bidding on.
-ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS/REFUNDS
- In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor United Country Real Estate Consultants shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at the end of the auction. United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date/dates. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
- Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify United Country Real Estate Consultants and its agents, owners, employees and its representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
- United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to cancel this auction or remove any item/lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
- The identity of all bidders will be verified. United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to reject the bidder's registration if there is any question as to the person's credentials.
- Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on auction.
- Items are to be picked up on the arranged pickups day(s). If you are not able to do so, you must notify the auction company IMMEDIATELY and other arrangements must be made ASAP. Any specialized arrangement for pickup outside of the scheduled dates, United Country Real Estate Consultants reserves the right to charge the bidder up to $25. All items must be picked up within 14 days of the auctions end. Items left after that amount of time will be forfeited back to United Country Real Estate Consultants with NO REFUNDS.
- If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder may be black listed/blocked from bidding on any future United Country Real Estate Consultants auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of United Country Real Estate Consultants.
- The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by United Country Real Estate Consultants in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a late fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month will be added to any unpaid balance due United Country Real Estate Consultants. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Daviess County, KY.
- EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
- By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to United Country Real Estate Consultants of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
- If, for any reason, United Country Real Estate Consultants is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect to any purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of United Country Real Estate Consultants_ if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such purchase upon its return by purchaser.
- Any dispute between United Country Real Estate Consultants, its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Daviess County, KY. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.